4.14.2011

Day 1 - I have never "blogged" before

Hello mamas!
So I have never blogged before, but I think it is a great way to get my opinion out there, and it's something new!  I just started reading blogs of other moms and found them really interesting, so I am giving it a shot!
I am a young mom and I go to school full time so things definitely aren't always all that simple right now, though I love having the flexibility and time to spend with my little man during his toddler years.  Yes, we are entering the terrible 2's next month!
I recently moved away from the beautiful beaches of California to the desert of New Mexico, and let me tell you it is quite a change!
Hopefully I can get some good tips and ideas out there for other moms who are also young or always on the go!
We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment