4.15.2011

We are going back to California for a week in May to visit friends and birthday celebrations.  Drake and I share birthdays, and my grandma's, dad's and aunts are just days away.  We are going to Disneyland for a few days and so excited! It will be my son's first trip there, but my family has always gone at least once a year for as long as I can remember. 

I am nervous about flying with Drake.  We flew out in January, and I got the shortest direct flight available, and did the same this time.  I feel so bad for everyone around us when he gets fussy or starts kicking the seat in front of us! He was rather content on both flights until we landed, but it was nap time and he started screaming for like 20 minutes.  I need some ideas for our flight on keeping him content for 2 hours.  I even plan the flights during nap time, but it doesn't help because he is so fascinated with the flight that he stays awake.  Eeek! I just feel terrible disturbing others on the flight, but I am sure other moms feel the same... 

I am really excited, but dreading the flights.  How was your little one's first trip to Disneyland or Disneyworld?

No comments:

Post a Comment