4.14.2011

Quick and Easy Smoothie

I am trying to eat healthier, so I bought a Real Simple magazine back in January that had quite a few healthy meals and snacks inside.  The smoothie recipes gave me good ideas, but I was a little too picky to make them exactly as stated! I'm kind of a burger and fries kinda gal!
So here's my recipe:
-Frozen strawberries
-Vanilla yogurt
-Orange Juice
-Soy Protein (1-2 tbsp.)
-Frozen Mango

I'm also not big on digging out the measuring cups, so I just guess...
I fill the blender about half full with strawberries and mango
Add Soy protein and a couple spoonfuls of yogurt, then orange juice, and how much to add of that I guess it just depends on how thick you like your smoothies!

These smoothies really come in handy when my son is sick or teething.  He goes on a hunger strike but is still usually up for a smoothie!  So I hope ya'll like it as much as we do! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment