4.15.2011

Fun Fun Fridays!

I love the 3rd Friday of the month because Drake doesn't go to preschool!  So it is Mommy and Drakey day, and Daddy has a half day.  It is wonderful, best thing about not working a full-time job and I just don't like to take classes on Fridays (or Mondays), especially so we can take last minute trips!


We started our day off with some breakfast, and listened to Pandora while getting ready for the day.  Drake LOVES to dance to rock music, and it is oh so cute!  We took Daddy a breakfast sandwich, and I got myself one since breakfast jut makes me hungry within an hour.  Handed it to Drake to have a bite and he ate the whole thing! Must be having a growth spurt or something, 'cause he scruffed that thing down quick. 
Oh toddlers, you never know what to expect!


I had to go to the library to print out some lecture notes, so I brought little man along.  There's a lawn outside the library on campus and he headed over to it just to run around a bit.  And just our luck, as soon as I went to follow him, the sprinklers turned on on us!  Well, we ran into the library and started over to the computers. 
Now, doing homework, or just anything school related with a little one is so amusing (for the people around you at least).  They probably felt like they were watching an episode of Teen Mom! 
Anyways, I'm sitting at the computer with Drake on my lap and he grabs my wallet, I just let him play with it since I was going to be quick.  Well, seconds later, all my change and cards are scattered around the desk!  I pick them up and once we get to the printer, there is a bus we can see out the window.  It pulls away and Drake starts shouting, "Where'd it go? Where'd it go?" over and over adn over.  I grabbed my papers and hurried out, I just hope the other students thought he was being cute rather than disruptive. 
Oops, sorry if we interrupted your study sesh!

Now it is nap time, then off to the grocery store...

No comments:

Post a Comment